Thursday, August 16, 2012

Like an ocean of music we move with the flow

This look was from about a month ago. I wore this while heading up the river for the day, although it was about 70 degrees up the river it still felt a bit chilly and breezy to me. So I decided on a festival summer style look.

The shorts are thrifted, I actually picked them up from a thrift store at the beginning of summer, they were mens size 26 levis and I transformed them into some high waist-ed keepers! Since this photo I have done more work on them and will be posting some looks some with the updated versions of these shorts soon.

The Blue long sleeved over sized shirt I am realizing I actually picked up at the same thrift store on the same day. Its quite large on me but I love the look of big loose shirts taking the place of jackets, especially on breezy summer days. Living on the coast its still a bit chilly in the town during the day so having a long sleeves sometimes is nice! It works nicely to pair a larger shirt like this with sleeves half rolled, about elbow length. I like to just throw one on before my outfit before going out to complete the look and add a little something else to it!

I layered a white tank forever 21 with a crochet vintage 70's style tank from Forever 21.

The belted, studded, boots complete the look giving it that festival feel I was going for.


The boots are by canyon river blues.