Friday, August 10, 2012

Road Trippin'

A very exciting day is in line for a very close dear friend of mine!! One of my best friends Miss Megan Punt, whom I have not gotten to see since 2004 is getting Married on this September 15th of 2012, to a fabulous man, her real life prince charming Mr. J.T. Kneip.

My love and I will road trip to Sioux Falls South Dakota to celebrate this glorious amazing day with them! We are so excited and cannot wait! This will be our first time driving through so many states like this! I cannot wait for all the exciting things we will get to see, so much country between Oregon and South Dakota. I am hoping a lot of rad stops will be in order. Lots of photo opportunities as well. Hopefully I can get some decent fashion photos in while on the trip with some awesome back drops of scenery! I am also hoping to find some unique stores for crystals, beads, leather, silver treasures, sterling, old conchos, arrowheads, old cowboy boots to redesign, and a lot of other exciting thrifting materials to re create!

After asking Megan to help me decide a on a dress she choose a few and I narrowed it down to this one that she had picked. Its a gorgeous violet chiffon dress from one of my absolute favorite online shops Nastygal featuring a crochet top and cutout back. I am super excited for it to arrive so I can try it on and send her a picture!


CLICK HERE TO GO TO NASTYGAL, Get ready to fall in LOVE!

**Not to mention all Litas are 30% off right now!!!** Only @ Nastygal.com!

If you haven't heard of or checked out Nastygal I highly suggest you do!! In my opinion they have a little flare for anyone!! You don't have to be young and eccentric to sport nastygal designs. Just have a passion for loving life and let the clothes do they're job:) I promise when wearing anything from Nasty Gal your sure to get lots of comments and asking's of where you found that amazing piece!