Monday, August 13, 2012

Sun Struck Love




A lot of my fashion style inspiration comes from two of my favorite places to online shop and browse. Planet Blue and Nasty Gal. Two fabulous stores that you will hear me mentioning probably almost daily here. Once you venture into the site, I think you'll soon see why! Absolutely everything they carry is fabulous!

This look is very much inspired by nastygal styles and looks from their lookbooks, site and blog.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO NASTYGAL, Get ready to fall in LOVE!

**All Jeffrey Campbell Litas are 30% off at Nastygal.com**

I am absolutely loving the high waist-ed shorts this summer! Especially when paired with a awesome boot or JC lita.


What I wore for this Look


Burnt Orange Under Tank - Forever 21
Black Over Tank - Divided H&M CLICK here H&M!!
Leopard Chiffon - Thrifted
Acid Wash Bleached High Waist-ed Short - Forever 21 CLICK here FOREVER@!!
Boots - Steven Madden
Necklaces - WENT & C.O. (my company designs)
Rings - Forever 21
Rings - 1 is real sterling and turquoise