Friday, November 16, 2012

Cornucopia

Recently I was contacted by an absolutely amazing girl named Rebekah Esme, The founder of Cornucopia Clothing. We friended each other on independent fashion bloggers and she notified me of her newest venture & how she was on the hunt for fashion bloggers to help promote her line. I instantly jumped at checking out her site Cornucopia Clothing It was love at first site. I loved her concepts and looks behind each piece and knew I had to enter to be one of her promoters:) So I hopped on the opportunity and messaged her, sharing my information and letting her know I was interested. We exchanged a couple messages and that was that. Today I was very excited to receive a facebook message from her stating this..

Hey Jennifer! .. We've spent long and hard looking over our bloggers who entered our competition to become one of our bloggers to review a freebie and we've finally chosen the final 3 out of just over 200 entry's and.. CONGRATULATIONS! Your one of our final 3 selected! :D .. Firstly, can I just say I love your blog! .. It's fresh and so diverse!.. If your still interest we can discuss what you propose to do to promote Cornucopia in exchange for your freebies! .. Firstly we propose to send you an item for you to review, We'd love it if you could use your social media platforms to promote us! .. Providing you like the products we will send you items (at intervals) for you to continue to review! .. We really look forward to working with you and CONGRATULATIONS once again!

Lots of Love!
Rebekah Esme xx

https://twitter.com/RebekahEsme
http://rebekahesme.com/

I was ecstatic and so happy ! I truly feel honored and am very excited to help Rebekah introduce her beautiful line to all my readers!

Stay tuned to see what she has me bring to all you lovelies!

Please check out Cornucopia Click Here

Here's one of her pieces shes created