Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Loving NastyGal's Newest Lookbook



I was pretty excited upon checking my email this afternoon, I discovered an email from Nastygal! It was to let its subscribers know all about their newest lookbook, which I am absolutely loving!!! Their calling it The Light Side of the Moon.

Being a model/photographer as well fashion blogger I have learned to appreciate the bauty of a gorgeous fashion photograph. I will be the first to admit that I feel head over heels in love with Nastygals
lookbooks when I first discovered them in spring of 2011.

Their photographs for their lookbooks always are insanely inspiring to me and their ideas are ones I'd love to try and recreate with a few friends.

So rich and captivating looking, with crisp bright detail and color, I cant imagine these images not catching the eye of many fashion lovers!

If your unfamiliar with Nastygal
or simply just haven't stopped by their site in a while, then I suggest clicking the picture of the links and checking them out, as they have some beautiful new arrivals! I have my eye on a few pieces, that I think, would.. well.. lets just say compliment my closet quite nicely:)



xox Jenny

*I do not own these images. All images borrowed from Nastygal*