Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ShopLately!!

So first I will share with you that I have teamed up with an amazing company called shoplately!

If you haven't shopped with them before or your not familiar I highly recommend checking them out!

I will be receiving items from ShopLately and reviewing and wearing in styling posts that I will share here on my blog with all you lovelies~

To sign up with ShopLately click here SHOPLATELY

They have such awesome prices on items and with a flat rate of $2.99 shipping who can pass that up!!

Here's a little briefing on who they are as a company and what they strive for. This is taken directly from their site itself.

WHO WE ARE

We’ve made it our mission to bring the ultimate shopping experience to fashion hungry ladies on the Web. By inviting brands and merchants to sell their products and even offer limited time sale events using our big bad unified selling platform, we are building a trusted one stop shop for on-trend accessories and apparel. And by teaming up with both major and lesser-known brands and merchants, avid shoppers like yourself can find familiar faves while discovering hidden gems.

Each and every day, we bring you the latest and greatest, so don’t miss out. Shop now, shop often.






Here's just a few items they have on their site that are amazing!! Go check out more & get to ordering!

SHOPLATELY

As soon as my items arrive I will post ! Stay tuned!

xox
Jenny