Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So many exciting things happening!!

WOW where do I begin!

I'd first like to start by saying thank you to all my beautiful followers and readers!! Because of your support my blog is finally really taking off and becoming known! I could not be more excited to announce I have teamed up with some amazing companies and will be bringing to you some exciting things in the near coming months!

I feel truly honored to have been contacted by the companies whom have contacted me so far and am so blessed to get to collaborate with them! In my next posts I will be sharing just exactly who I have teamed up and what I will be bringing to the table:)

Once again thank you so much, I am slowly having my dreams fall into place and come true:) That makes me beyond happy:)

Love you guys!!

xoxo Jenny