Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Feather Junkie Ring Arrived~

I recently entered a contest through facebook with a lovely company I absolutely adore called The Feather Junkie. I was pleased to find out I had won and even more excited when I found out it was a beautiful feather ring in which I'd be receiving. It just arrived in the mail a few days ago so I wanted to share it with you all.


 photo featherjun.png

You can access their site by clicking the photo above.

Heres some shots I took of the feather ring they sent me packaged nicely with the burnt edged paper with their name on it. I threw in some amethyst, feathers, and crystals along with a clay dish I hand made to hold rings. I printed the feathers, thunderbird and etched my blogs name into the clay pre baking stage. I am thinking of holding a giveaway soon and including some of these little jewelry holders as a prize to win. What do you think!! I personally am loving them!

 photo ring.jpg

 photo ring2.jpg

 photo ring3.jpg

 photo ring4.jpg

 photo ring6.jpg

 photo ring7.jpg

 photo ring8.jpg

 photo ring10.jpg


Heres a close up of the dish. I hand made it and use them for holding rings and small jewelry.

 photo ringdish.jpg

Also check out The Feather Junkie on Facebook! Be sure to like their page
Click here

* COPYRIGHT * All photos labeled http://obsidiansouldreamcatchers.blogspot.com are my property, please contact me before using them anywhere*

*The Feather Junkie LOGO is property of The Feather Junkie*

Thanks for reading and please follow if your not already, thanks so much for all your support:)

Jenny
xoxo