Wednesday, January 15, 2014

They said your life is not reality, your dreams, they're just dreams, she set out to prove them all wrong.

This look is from probably a month ago and I never got around to posting it due to slacking on my blog and being so busy around the holidays, please do forgive me:( But like I promised 2014 is a new year and I am going to try my best to post frequently and spend much more time here with all my beloved readers and followers in hopes of making this whole fashion blog thing I do more of a career, making all my dreams my reality.

 photo j1wm.jpg

 photo jwm.jpg

Surfer Hat - Reef
DayDreamer Tank
Utility Shirt - Old Navy
Leggings - Forever 21
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Tripoli

 photo j2wm.jpg

Please head to lookbook and hype and fan me



Please follow my blog Obsidian Soul Dreamcatchers

bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


Follow my Facebook page.


Obsidian SOUL & Dreamcatchers